Since March 23, 2015, Sophie Despas-Vatrican succeeded Isabelle ROSABRUNETTO at the head of the Department of Budget and Treasury. She is responsible for:
- Budgeting and accounts of the Constitutional Reserve Fund
- The responsibility of the treasury and accounting transactions carried out by the General Treasury of Finance
- Ensuring the supervision of the Principality credit institutions within the framework of agreements with the European Union and France
- The issue of coins
- Establishing salaries and managing pensions of the civil servants
- Examining some loan applications
- Ensuring the Secretariat of the Commission for Funds Investment
Isabelle ROSABRUNETTO has been appointed General Director of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
The AMAF - Monegasque Association of Financial Activities - delivers them its sincere congratulations.