The Principality joins the international network of the Sohn Conference Foundation by organizing the first Sohn Monaco Conference, to be held on June 22, 2017 at 2.00 pm at the Monaco Yacht Club. The latter follows the mission and original model of the New York conference, which invites a panel of the most brilliant and talented hedge fund managers to each present an investment idea and share their vision of the financial markets. The funds collected at the end of this conference are donated to research against pediatric cancer.
The Sohn Conference Foundation honors the memory of Ira Sohn, a Wall Street professional who lost his fight against cancer at the age of 29. Since its establishment in New York in 1995, the Sohn Conference Foundation has raised $ 80 million by bringing together the international financial community for the fight against pediatric cancer and other diseases affecting children. The conference is now held annually in Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, San Francisco, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Toronto, now Monaco and soon Zurich.
Through this large-scale financial event, the Sohn Conference Foundation supports a leading cause by investing in medical research and advanced equipment, as well as innovative programs and devices that enable sick children to live and thrive.
2017 Experts panel:
- Tony Chedraoui, CIO and Founder, Tyrus Capital
- Adrian Courtenay, Portfolio Manager, Odey Asset Management LLP
- Ed Cooper, Lead Portfolio Manager, TT Event-Driven Fund Limited
- Matthieu Fleck, Senior Investment Manager, Pictet Asset Management S.A.
- Alex Hedstrom, Senior Macro Trader, Field Street Capital Management, LLC
- Denis Maccario, 2017 Sohn Honoree, Fondation Flavien
- Lee Robinson, CEO and Founder, Altana Wealth SAM
- Rodrigo Rodriguez, Partner and Portfolio Manager, Bluecrest Capital, LLP
- Arnaud Sarfati, Co-Founder, La Française Investment Solutions
- Anthony Torriani, Founder, Principal and Managing Director, Monaco Asset Management S.A.M.
For more information: www.sohnconference.org/monaco.